Saturday, December 15, 2012

*Identifying Your Personality Profile

Directions: Circle one letter of your choice on any number of questions that best suits describe / reflect the nature of your self.

1. At a time when I choose to relax ...
a. Watch Tv, DVD or to Theaters
b. Hear the music, the radio or read
c. Exercise, physical activity or working with your hands
2. I noticed that most of the others is ...
a. Looks or their clothes
b. Their voices speaking
c. How they move

3. I learn best when ...
a. Seeing the show the way
b. Guided oral
c. doing it yourself

4. In search of the road in a new city, I tend ...
a. using the map
b. Asking others
c. Believe in yourself feeling

5. I'm happy with the magazine or book ...
a. Lots of pictures
b. Peeling interesting topics
c. Covering masalh sport, activity or manual dexterity

6. If I need to do a lot, then I ...
a. Make a list or imagine me doing
b. Continuously improving ourselves that there are things I need to do
c. Feel uncomfortable before it completed

7. When bericara with others, I ...
a. See what they say
b. Listen carefully in order to hear what is being said
c. Try to capture what they reveal

8. When faced masala, i ...
a. Keep looking for alternatives until all the pieces fit
b. Continue to discuss another approach to sound just right
c. Matching all possible until you feel there is a balance

9. I love all the places where ...
a. There are things to see and people to look at
b. There was music, conversation or a quiet
c. Enough for space


Hint: Write down the number of A, B, C according to the answers you have given in the questionnaire "About Your Personality Profiles"

Personal Profile I outline is as follows:


A
B
C





A
Visual / Viewing
B
Auditory / Hearing
C
Kinesthetic / Touch
9



8



7



6



5



4



3



2



1



0




No comments:

Post a Comment